Please be sure to read all information below
What are the registration fees for 2020-2021?
All Mite Levels 1-4 $290.00 After August 31st $290.00
Squirts/Girls 10U: $785.00 After August 31st $820.00
Peewees/Girls 12U: $930.00 After August 31st $975.00
Bantams/Girls 15U: $1025.00 After August 31st $1075.00
Are there any additional fees?
If you select a payment plan there will be an additional per player processing fee. This fee helps recoup some of the online transaction and credit card processing fees that MAHA is in turn charged. This fee is waived if you choose to pay in full.
What are my payment options?
During online registration, you may select one of the following options:
- PAY IN FULL: Submit total fees online upon conclusion of registration session via Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal or direct withdrawal from your checking account. All processing fees are waived when paying in full.
- 3 PAYMENT PLAN: Fees are divided into 3 EQUAL installments with the first installment to be collected online upon conclusion of registration session via Visa, MasterCard or Discover account or your debit card. The remaining balance will be automatically debited from the SAME ACCOUNT on November 1st and December 1st, 2020. By selecting this payment plan, you will incur an additional $9 per player processing fee.
4 PAYMENT PLAN: Fees are divided into 4 EQUAL installments with the first installment to be collected online upon conclusion of registration session via Visa, MasterCard or Discover account or your debit card. The remaining balance will be automatically debited from the SAME ACCOUNT on October 1st, November 1st, and December 1st, 2020. By selecting this payment plan, you will incur an additional $12 per player processing fee.
5 PAYMENT PLAN: Fees are divided into 5 EQUAL installments with the first installment to be collected online upon conclusion of registration session via Visa, MasterCard or Discover account or your debit card. The remaining balance will be automatically debited from the SAME ACCOUNT on September 1st, October 1st, November 1st, and December 1st, 2020. By selecting this payment plan, you will incur an additional $15 per player processing fee.
Some important items for this year:
- Registration for the Regular Season closes for traveling players on September 15th (**SEPTEMBER 1ST for traveling players that need to purchase game jerseys**) and for in-house players on October 13th.
- Register before August 31st to pay last years rate.
- We will again be selling calendars as our yearly fundraiser. However, we are replacing the wreath sales with car wash cards. Please see the FUNDRAISING PAGE for details. Families fundraising obligations have changed some.
- Both the Pre-Season Hockey and Regular Season registration sessions contain a link to USA Hockey. You only need to register with USA Hockey once. Just save the confirmation code to use again in the second registration.
New to the uniform line-up is a third, alternate gold jersey. Last year, several teams ordered this jersey for year end tournaments. After discussing options at several board meetings, the decision was made to add the 3rd jersey as part of the uniform requirement. Matching socks will be included with the alternate jersey in the pricing.
If you were on one of the teams from last year that already purchased the alternate jersey, you will receive a discount code to enter at check out that will cancel out your order.
- Sample jerseys for traveling players are available to try on at Play It Again Sports in Mankato. MAHA strongly encourages that you have your player try on a jersey to ensure you order the correct size during the registration process. Traveling families that need to order game jerseys must register their traveling player/players by **SEPTEMBER 1, 2020** to guarantee jersey arrival by the first game of the season.
- MAHA will no longer provide rental equipment (except for goalies).
- Added discount for first year players (Mites 1-4) to help offset initial expense.
What if I am a first year player with questions or miss on-line registration?
When and where do I get my fundraising information and calendars?
Fundraising will be handled separately from registration again this year. You will sign an agreement to fund raise during online registration but all other fundraising components will occur outside of online registration. Watch for more information about fundraising from our fundraising committee.
Will I still have to register with USA Hockey?
Yes, at the beginning of online registration you will be prompted to register through a link to USA Hockey. After doing so, you will return to the MAHA registration page to continue the registration process. If you have already registered with USA Hockey, you may enter your confirmation number at that time.
Do you need a copy of my birth certificate?
A certified copy of your player’s birth certificate is required before skating. If you were a MAHA member last year, MAHA already has a copy of your birth certificate and no action is required. If you are a new MAHA member or have not yet submitted one, please mail it before the season starts to:
P.O. Box 331
Mankato, MN 56002
A certified copy of any Minnesota birth certificate is available from the Blue Earth County Recorder's Office. You may keep the certified copy and provide MAHA with a photocopy. USA Hockey will NOT accept the complimentary souvenir copy provided by the hospital.
What if I need to seek financial assistance?
Financial assistance is available through Connecting Kids. For those intending to apply for financial assistance for the upcoming hockey season, please contact Jenny Stratton at Connecting Kids at 507-207-3042 or at email@example.com To expedite the process, please contact prior to registration.
What if my player plans to tryout to play up?
Register your player at their current birth year level. Then complete and print the Player Move Up Request Form. Either scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to:
P.O. Box 331
Mankato, MN 56002